Executive Vice-President, Human Resources
One of Canada’s best-loved brands – employing 2,021 corporate employees as well as 96,000 workers throughout a franchise empire – is set to add another 500 locations across the country. That girth increasingly requires a well-orchestrated HR plan, one that Wuthmann, who was appointed Executive Vice-President, Human Resources, of Tim Hortons in September 2013, will create.
He’s undeniably up to the task, say industry insiders. Wuthmann brought more than three decades of human resources and operations experience to the company, including his time with Purolator Courier, Labatt Breweries of Canada and Canada Packers.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
EVP Human Resources, Tim Hortons (2013)
- Executive Vice President, Supply Chain, Parmalat Canada Inc. (2003-2013)
- SVP HR, Purolator Courier (1990-2003)
- Human Resources Manager, Toronto Brewery, Labatt Breweries of Canada (1988-1990)
- Various HR positions, Canada Packers Inc. (1982-1988)
|Years of Experience:
Over 25 years human resources experience
Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal (2013)
Kids Help Phone
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource & Finance, Concordia University
- Chartered Director, McMaster University
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014