National Leader, Practices and People
MCCARTHY TÉTRAULT LLP
One of only two law firms on the Canada’s Top 100 Employers list, McCarthy Tétrault was also recognized this year for its diversity program, specifically for improving gender diversity at senior levels.
“With the support of our CEO, we continue to work hard to develop and implement programs, practices, policies and initiatives that are among the very best offered by employers in Canada,” Boniferro says. “We still have work to do, but as a leading law firm, we believe this hard work is never done.”
Boniferro joined the firm in 1996 and is still a practising labour and employment lawyer. As National Leader, Practices and People, his responsibilities include overseeing all practice groups, business planning, recruiting, talent management/ development
, professional development and training, partnership admissions, compensation and all personnel matters.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
Chief Administrative Officer & EVP Human Resources & Public Affairs, Shoppers Drug Mart (2007)
Senior Policy Advisor to the Ontario Minister of Labour
|Years of Experience:
Lexpert’s "Top 40 Under 40" in September 2003
- Alberta Bar, 2007
- Ontario Bar, 1993
- Algoma University Board of Governors
- Canadian Club (Toronto) Board of Directors
- Casey House Capital Campaign Cabinet
- Osgoode Hall Alumni Board
- Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario (HRPAO)
- Human Resources Association of Calgary
- Canadian and Calgary Bar Association
- MBA program, Lake Superior State University in Michigan
- York University - Osgoode Hall Law School, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (1988-1991)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Public Administration Public Policy, Western University (1984-1987)
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014