Vice- President, Human Resources
PepsiCo Canada was recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the first time in 2014 by Mediacorp Canada Inc. The company employs 10,000 Canadians and manufactures well-known brands such as Pepsi, Lay’s, Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade.
The company’s generous training programs, community involvement initiatives and diversity and inclusion measures helped it earn Peck a place on this list. She has a passion for creating a highly engaged and inclusive work environment and has been at the company for more than 10 years. Prior to her current role, Peck held HR positions in the Frito Lay Canada, Frito Lay U.S., and P-QTG divisions of PepsiCo.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
Vice President, Human Resources, PepsiCo Beverages Canada (2010)
- Vice President, Human Resources, Corporate, PepsiCo Canada (2001-2010)
- Human Resources Associate/ HR Business Partner, CN (1998-2001)
- Benefit Plan Manager, Provincial Health Authorities of Alberta (1991-1998)
- Benefits Officer, Alberta Hospital Association (1990-1991)
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of experience in human resources
- Board Member; Nominating Committee Member; Secretary of Board, Working Skills Centre
- Board Member, Human Resources Institute of Alberta
- Director, Girls On The Run (starting June 2014)
- Human Resources and Compensation Committee Certified (H.R.C.C.C.), The Directors College (2013)
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching, Executive Coaching, Royal Roads University (2005)
- Certificate in Adult & Continuing Education (CACE), Adult Learning, University of Alberta, Faculty of Extension (1995-1996)
- B.Comm., Business, Industrial Relations, University of Alberta (1983-1988)
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014