Director, Human Resources
Janette Batten says she loves working for 3m “because it is a company driven to solve the unsolvable by approaching Canadians’ problems with such unique curiosity, it’s no wonder the average person interacts with over 100 of our products every day.”
As 3M’s director of human resources, Batten creates strategies to develop employee talent and attract and retain top engineers, scientists, marketers and business grads. Batten was also a driving force behind 3M’s participation in Canada’s Hire a Veteran program, which offers priority hiring opportunities to Canadian military veterans.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
Human Resources Director, 3M Canada (2011)
- Business Human Resources Manager, 3M Canada (1994- 2010)
- Engineer, General Motors (1992-1994)
|Years of Experience:
- Negotiating Labour Agreements Seminar, Harvard Programs on Negotiation (2006)
- Industrial Relations, Negotiations Skills Seminar, Queens University (2005)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Mechanical Engineering, The University of Western Ontario (1987-1992)
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014