Vice-President Human Resources and Corporate Services
For the 14th consecutive year Sasktel was recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. The Saskatchewan communications provider was also recognized for its diversity, opportunities for young people and sustainability initiatives. A rarity in the Canadian communications industry, the company also rated highly in customer satisfaction – out doing its bigger competitors to be ranked the number one Full-Service Provider in Canada.
Burnett has spent 25 years with SaskTel, initially as corporate counsel and subsequently as his current role of Vice President.
Among the perks employees appreciate the most? Sasktel offers 40 per cent off its internet connections, as well as more common perks such as flexible work schedules, excellent training opportunities and extensive community involvement.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Services, SaskTel (2003)
- Corporate Counsel, SaskTel (1990)
- Practiced law in Regina (1983 -1989)
|Years of Experience:
- Member of the Board, Wicihitowin Foundation
- Member of the Board, SecurTek Monitoring Solutions Inc.
- Member of the Board, DirectWest Publishing Partnership
- Member of the Board, SaskTel International, Junior Achievement
- Member of the Board, West Wind Aviation
- Conference Board of Canada’s Human Resource Executives Council (West)
- National Industrial Relations Executive Council,
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan
- B.A.,University of Regina
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014