Chief Human Resources Officer
BANK OF CANADA
In February of this year, Corbett was appointed Chief of the Human Resources Department at the Bank of Canada. With the appointment comes the responsibility for innovating quality HR services for the employees and pensioners of an institution that has been around since 1935.
Born in Chilliwack, B.C., Corbett has a MBA from the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa, and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Western Ontario.
Her passion for HR was cultivated at the University of Toronto, where she graduated the Advanced Program in Human Resources Management from the Rotman School of Management, and has held her Certified Human Resources Professional designation since July, 2001.
Her 15 years with Canada Post Corporation in various HR roles groomed Corbett to eventually move on to the Bank of Canada, and her current position that she holds.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
Chief, Human Resources, Bank of Canada (2014)
- Director- Human Resources, Bank of Canada (2011-2014)
- Director, Huron-Rideau Region, Canada Post Corporation (2007-2010)
|Years of Experience:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa (2001-2003)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English Language and Literature/Letters, Western University (1989-1993)
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) (2001)
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014