Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

CBC accused of ‘looking the other way’ over workplace harassment

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 03 Dec 2014, 09:03 AM Agree 0
CBC say they didn’t know anything about Ghomeshi’s out-of-work indiscretions but one ex-producer is saying he publicly preyed on her in the workplace – and management chose to ignore it.
  • Sonnya | 04 Dec 2014, 09:41 AM Agree 0
    CBC must come clean on this issue. I find it hard to believe that Ghomeshi is the only CBC star who has been accorded the royal "protection bubble" by CBC. The organization has to establish a clear harassment prevention policy and implement and monitor it with rigour. While zero tolerance is not a guarrantee of protection, management behaviour and modeling would go a long way into cleaning up this situation.
  • S. Arrojado | 04 Dec 2014, 09:42 AM Agree 0
    CBC must come clean on this issue. I find it hard to believe that Ghomeshi is the only CBC star who has been accorded the royal "protection bubble" by CBC. The organization has to establish a clear harassment prevention policy and implement and monitor it with rigour. While zero tolerance is not a guarrantee of protection, management behaviour and modeling would go a long way into cleaning up this situation.
Post a reply