The only financial institution to make it onto the Financial Post’s 10 best companies to work for, TD Bank Group offers employees flex work, volunteer opportunities and discounted banking services. Last year, TD hired 2,400 new employees.
Sue Cummings joined TD Bank Group in 2005 and is executive vice-president of Human Resources, TD Bank Group, overseeing a diverse portfolio of strategic HR activities for TD globally, including relationship management, global compensation, pensions and benefits, employment advisory, HR regulatory risk, and HR shared services.
TD is focused on building talent, a key accountability for TD executives and leaders at all levels. TD runs a pipeline program aligned to the executive program, focusing on building future leaders to meet TD’s business needs.
The bank was also recognized for its diversity in 2013, which is driven through recruitment
initiatives, mentoring programs, and employee networks.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
EVP, Human Resources, TD Bank Group (2005)
- Human Resources & Corporate & Public Affairs, TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
- SVP, Human Resources, TD’s Canadian Retail Businesses
- HSBC- U.K.
- Merrill Lynch, Canada
- VP, Human Resources for Wealth Management, CIBC Canada
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of experience in human resources
- The Hincks-Dellcrest Treatment Centre
- Financial Institution Advisory Council
- Bachelor of Law, University of Essex, U.K.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, UK
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014