Chief Administrative Officer and Executive Vice-President, Human Resources and Public Affairs
SHOPPERS DRUG MART
As one of the most dynamic retail pharmacy operations in Canada, Shoppers is a household name. Recent times have also seen it foster an award-winning culture of passion through a comprehensive employee engagement program. Viucic and her HR team took a leadership role in applying tactics and tools that measurably improved customer service and loyalty and increased profitability – an example of how HR can bring value and expertise to the table as a business partner.
Vuicic has extensive experience leading human resources
and organizational development
for top Canadian employers and brings that to bear on her current duties. Before joining Shoppers Drug Mart as Senior Vice-President, Human Resources and Organizational Development, in 2007, she was vice-president, People, at Wal-Mart Canada, leading the human resources
function for the organization. Vuicic has also HR executive and management positions at Chapters/Indigo and Wendy’s International Inc.
See who else made it on our Hot List.
Chief Administrative Officer & EVP Human Resources & Public Affairs, Shoppers Drug Mart (2007)
- Vice President People, Wal-Mart Canada (2002-2007)
- Vice President, Human Resources & Organizational Development, Chapters (1997-2002)
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of experience in human resources
- Honorary Lead Chair for the Shoppers Drug Mart Weekend Walk to end Women’s Cancers
- Member of the Retail Council of Canada’s Human Resource Board
- Board of Directors, BDC
- Advance Management Program, Harvard Business School
- Certificate, Advanced Human Resources, University of Toronto - Rotman School of Management
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Windsor
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014