Senior Vice-President, Human Resources
Aecon has been instrumental in building some of Canada’s most famous landmarks, from the CN Tower to the Vancouver Sky Train. And Greg Rooney has been instrumental in building Aecon’s workforce.
Rooney joined the Aecon in 2007. During his time at the company, Rooney has led many of Aecon’s labour relations initiatives. He’s also been instrumental in aligning the company’s human resources management with health
and safety and environmental operations.
Senior Vice President Human Resources, AECON Group, Inc. (2011)
- Vice President Human Resources, AECON Group, Inc. (2007-2011)
- Director Human Resources, Ventra and Tiercon (2000-2005)
- Manager Environment, Health and Safety, Ventra Group Inc. (1997-2002)
|Years of Experience:
- Executive Program, Human Resources Management, University of Toronto - Rotman School of Management (1999-2000)
- BASc, Chemical Engineering, Queen's University (1985-1990)
To read the full feature, click on the following link HRM Online Canada's Hot list of 2014