Tomorrow, leading figures from the world of HR will begin arriving in downtown Toronto where, for two days, experts will be presenting fresh and engaging insight into our industry.
International speakers and world-class leaders will address the unique challenges faced by HR professionals and other C suite executives. The summit includes two half-day workshops, from Dave Ulrich and Chester Elton, along with revealing inside case studies from some of Canada’s most respected employers.
Organized by an experienced team that has produced award-winning HR summits in Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong, Canada’s HR Leaders Summit promises attendees a plethora of enlightening insights along with real-world take home strategies and blueprints for immediate implementation.
Take a look at what’s on the roster:
- ‘What motivates me: put your passions to work’ - New York Times bestselling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton identify keys to ensuring employees are energized and productive at work.
- ‘Beyond the ‘high potential’ model – a new approach to talent management’- KPMG’s Laura Croucher reveals the latest findings around the drastic shift in HR methodology and addresses the changes your organization will face.
- ‘Empowering the front-line’- Rogers’ Fadel Chbinha will recount the journey to early reductions in turnover and reveal some of the exciting work still to come.
- ‘Survival of the fittest: what’s next for HR’ - Drawing on her recent experience championing the Molson Coors HR transition to business partnership, Bree Ranieri will lead a thought provoking discussion on the current demands and potential opportunities that exist in HR today while considering the long-term view of what might be required of HR in the future.
- ‘What’s next in the world of work?’ Kelly’s Lance J. Richards reveals some major trends affecting the workplace today and those that are poised to transform it in the future
- ‘HR from the outside-in’ - Dave Ulrich discusses the next evolution for HR.
- ‘Life in Canada depends on us’: Jackie Goldman shares the story of Canadian Tire’s internal employment brand revival.
- David Ulrich workshop – how leaders deliver sustainable value
- Disability accommodation workshop – human rights and mental health
Following the fantastic two-day event, the Canadian HR Awards will recognize the outstanding achievements of individuals, teams and companies that excel in people management. Stay tuned for more information on the deserving winners!