Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 12 Mar 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
There are five reasons Millennials want to quit – says one HR pro – here’s what you can do to stop them.
  • Pomponia Martinez | 12 Mar 2015, 03:54 PM Agree 0
    I agree that engaging millennials requires giving them the attention that they need to learn and grown. I would also say that these are also very relevant initiatives for engaging all employees. Otherwise, a worst-case scenario can leave employees feel trapped to stay and this can lead to the "quit and stay" behaviour.
  • Veronica Edwards | 17 Mar 2015, 10:18 AM Agree 0
    I especially agree with point #2 in that millennials require constant dialogue -- not only with their managers, but also with their colleagues. However, creating an environment for open, constructive dialogue is challenging. Our firm - Integrate! Consulting Group - helps organizations create positive work environments where millennials (and not only) thrive.

www.integrateandthrive.com
  • Pooja Pillai | 15 Jun 2015, 10:24 AM Agree 0
    Engaging with millennials needs open lines of communication and some "fun" in the workplace. According to a recent survey, over 22% Millennials feel that training and development tactics are what will keep them most engaged. It wouldnt be a bad bet therefore to use gamification at the workplace to keep them hooked on to their work.

An indepth article on this topic, might interest: http://bit.ly/1MEAEOt
Post a reply