Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 01 Jun 2016, 09:00 AM Agree 0
The fitness chain says it will support workers who want to vote – whichever way they decide – after it received an application for certification.
  • Ian Ratchford | 01 Jun 2016, 07:36 PM Agree 0
    OMG! Not that I am surprised. Just can't believe this is happening. There are lots of complaints about management. Open door policy does not equal an open mind.
  • Nikki K | 03 Jun 2016, 08:51 AM Agree 0
    Worst place to work, no ESA compliance, breaking all the rules, not surprised this is happening.
  • Billy | 23 Jun 2016, 03:27 PM Agree 0
    I don't understand. Goodlife says they are not anti-union, yet they've asked the Ontario Labor Board to extend the voting area to include associates way outside of the area that the Union has applied to represent. Why? They expect these employees will dilute the yes vote.
  • Adrian | 05 Nov 2016, 05:56 PM Agree 0
    Yes, they asked the Ontario Labor Board to extend the voting area after associates voted for a Union. Before extended voting was carried out, associates were sent an email detailing GoodLife's argument why they didn't think their associates needed a Union.
Post a reply