Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 01 Apr 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
Police, employees and union stewards were called after a noose was found hanging by a black employee’s station and vehicle.
  • silvia mangue | 01 Apr 2015, 02:52 PM Agree 0
    Racism is not a conscious decision it is something we learn from society because race is socially constructed. Thus I do believe that people can also learn not to be racist and be more tolerant with people that look different. As a future HR professional I want to become an expert in Diversity, inclusion and multiculturalism and go around educating people in organizations about these matters. We all know how important diversity is to organizations but yet things like this incident happens. What is there missing? I would say education.
  • Rohan Williamson | 29 Aug 2015, 09:12 PM Agree 0
    Windsor continues to be one of the most violently, violently racist cities in all of Canada. I will never, ever, go back there unless I'm forced to take a path to the USA that includes passing through this Disgustingly racist hell hole. Can't believe the national media covers this up.
  • Rohan Williamson | 29 Aug 2015, 09:13 PM Agree 0
    Windsor continues to be one of the most violently, violently racist cities in all of Canada. I will never, ever, go back there unless I'm forced to take a path to the USA that includes passing through this Disgustingly racist hell hole. Can't believe the national media covers this up.
Post a reply