Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 30 Sep 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
A new magazine will arrive on the Canadian HR landscape next month, packing a pedigree of years of experience and a familiar name.
  • Robert Ivancic | 30 Sep 2013, 11:09 AM Agree 0
    How do I subscribe to your new HR Director publication and be invoiced? I do not want to pay with my credit card and prefer to be billed by invoice.
  • Caitlin Nobes | 30 Sep 2013, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    Hi Robert,
    Email me at caitlin.nobes@kmimedia.ca and I will pass your information on to the right person.

Thanks,
    Caitlin
  • Joan | 07 Oct 2013, 10:41 AM Agree 0
    How do I get the special introductory price for the magazine? When I try to sign up through your link that price is not shown. Thanks!
  • Caitlin Nobes | 08 Oct 2013, 06:07 AM Agree 0
    Hi Joan,

I'm not sure exactly which page you're on, but the price should show up as soon as you enter your province and click "Subscribe to print version".

If that doesn't solve your problem, send me an email at caitlin.nobes@kmimedia.ca.

Thanks,
    Caitlin
  • Alice | 06 Dec 2015, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    Caitlin, i subscribe to the HRD magazine few months ago and did not receiveany copy. When are we receiving the first copy of the magazine? Please advise. Thanks!
Post a reply