Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 18 Jun 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A senior military figure who claimed “biological wiring” was to blame for sexual misconduct has been reproached by leading politicians.
  • Jeannie McQuaid | 18 Jun 2015, 08:53 AM Agree 0
    Sexual assault and sexual harassment are NOT about sex or biology. They are about asserting domination, repression, exclusion and dehumanization using sex as the weapon. Until this concept is clearly understood, there will be no cultural change in the military or society as a whole.
  • Tom from Burnaby BC | 18 Jun 2015, 11:24 AM Agree 0
    Interesting article from leadership eh!

Wonder if they are going to slam the senator in ottawa who just had sexual relations with a teen minor.

maybe there is a law for us and no law for them.
  • Justin Kent Morris | 18 Jun 2015, 11:26 AM Agree 0
    I am a former Second Lieutenant in the Royal Canadian Air Force. I am a victim of harassment and discrimination. I filed Grievances, and General Lawson “ordered” that everything was done fair, and “ordered” that I was treated fairly, stating platitudes and grandiose statements and ignoring virtually everything I have raised in my Grievances. I have made contact with the offices of the NDP Defence critic, Jack Harris and the Liberal Defence critic, Joyce Murray. If you don’t believe me, ask a public affairs or media contact within DND/CAF, my name and service number is: Justin Kent Morris, T61 612 933. Go and ask, and confirm everything I have said. I have also emailed documents to the CBC, CTV, and others.
Post a reply