Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 18 Apr 2013, 01:00 AM Agree 0
A former human resources directors has been jailed after scheming with a Manulife sub-contractors to falsify claims documents and overcharge a Swedish company by millions.
  • An Expat | 18 Apr 2013, 01:32 PM Agree 0
    "Caron pleaded guilty to fraud and theft of more than $5000. He was also ordered to pay back almost $24 million, although he is unlikely to ever be in the position to do so."

He and his co-conspirators should be required to work in the company cafeteria as slop cooks, returning to prison nightly for the balance of their pathetic lives to ensure they never enjoy the fruits of their crimes.
  • Ex Employee | 31 Aug 2014, 06:00 PM Agree 0
    That little weasel and the rest of his gang deserve an ass load more than 5 years!
  • Loyal service. | 16 Mar 2016, 02:16 AM Agree 0
    After 28 years of service, in 1992 I received a severance package via Leo Caron with difficult negotiations. From that process I then concluded that Leo Caron already had his fingers in the till. The only fair sentence for Leo Caron is a lifetime sentence. May he rot in jail.
Post a reply