Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 05 Jun 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A recent study has HR professionals reconsidering their recruitment processes as profits could be at risk.
  • Sage | 05 Jun 2015, 01:23 PM Agree 0
    Brilliant article and so true! I'm amazed at how poorly organizations, including recruiting firms, treat serious, engaged and committed candidates. All I know is when I land the senior executive role I am trying to position myself for, there are a couple of recruiting firms I will never even contemplate doing business with, nor give a referral precisely because of the way I have been treated in the process.
  • jean jean Tshimenga | 09 Dec 2015, 01:15 PM Agree 0
    providing candidates to the ability to search and apply for job on a mobile devise is nice because technologies have change and company have to change to their old method of recruitment.even at workplace in general their have to change their way of treating workers, because if a work have stress at workplace it generate to absenteeism and the revenue for the company may be low.
Post a reply