Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 17 Jan 2017, 08:00 AM Agree 0
One jobseeker sent out over 400 CVs without receiving a response – until he removed details about his genetic disorder.
  • Andre Bordeleau | 23 Jan 2017, 07:26 AM Agree 0
    Totally agree and totally true!
    going on 7 years as an Amputee and soon to be 5 years without a job,cannot practice my chosen career that gave me success,accolades and joy.
    I am now on welfare (cannot get disability since Government does not recognise or want to acknowledge my condition), i am now poor, had a heart attack due to stress,had to move to an affordable shit hole to surviveand add depressed with no social life, cannot get assistance to retrain despite political BS promises. you could probably bump up the percentage to your studies.
    had a handful of interviews that all said nice and complimentary things that led nowhere. discrimination is rampant,outright shameful.
    like many after a long career I wanted to share my wealth of knowledge and give back but only find that hatred is filling my heart,suicide or the hope of an early death will. I truly hate this self centered profit orientated society that is so full of hypocrisy. Politician are first on this line.
    sympathy to those afflicted and strong warning to so called able bodies...
Post a reply