Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 18 Feb 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A bizarre fax tying Ian Bush to his alleged victim has brought tax and business losses into the picture.
  • Anise Coal | 18 Feb 2015, 02:36 PM Agree 0
    Really? And as in yesterday's post, I again ask why this is being raised in a professional HR forum. The article is not related to how he had advised clients (perhaps erroneously) nor is it attesting to his professional 'competencies' as we like to say in the business. I am disappointed because articles such as this are, in effect, putting Mr Bush on trial in the court of public opinion and not where it should be-in the courts proper. While his alleged behaviour is certainly reprehensible, do we really need to use up professional 'air time' with this story simply because he is supposedly a member of our 'profession'?
  • Jeannie McQuaid | 18 Feb 2015, 03:27 PM Agree 0
    Anise, I couldn't agree more. Including this story in HRM is the kind of sensationalism that I don't expect or appreciate in a professional publication. We can get that kind of reporting from the SUN.
  • Amanda | 19 Feb 2015, 10:11 AM Agree 0
    I totally agree with Anise and Jeannie. How is this article providing a benefit to anyone in the HR profession?
Post a reply