Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 03 Dec 2014, 09:03 AM Agree 0
CBC say they didn’t know anything about Ghomeshi’s out-of-work indiscretions but one ex-producer is saying he publicly preyed on her in the workplace – and management chose to ignore it.
  • Sonnya | 04 Dec 2014, 09:41 AM Agree 0
    CBC must come clean on this issue. I find it hard to believe that Ghomeshi is the only CBC star who has been accorded the royal "protection bubble" by CBC. The organization has to establish a clear harassment prevention policy and implement and monitor it with rigour. While zero tolerance is not a guarrantee of protection, management behaviour and modeling would go a long way into cleaning up this situation.
  • S. Arrojado | 04 Dec 2014, 09:42 AM Agree 0
    CBC must come clean on this issue. I find it hard to believe that Ghomeshi is the only CBC star who has been accorded the royal "protection bubble" by CBC. The organization has to establish a clear harassment prevention policy and implement and monitor it with rigour. While zero tolerance is not a guarrantee of protection, management behaviour and modeling would go a long way into cleaning up this situation.
Post a reply