Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 21 Apr 2016, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A Hamilton-based doctor has been given the green light to proceed with her seven figure lawsuit against the organization and her employer.
  • Helena Dyck CHRL | 27 Apr 2016, 07:28 PM Agree 0
    This doctor is to be commended for her ethics. The issue of fraud in the medical profession in regards to automobile insurance, WSIB is undeniable a known fact by many. I would love to help testify for this doctor. A doctor of chiropractic testified to me that he had a friend who wrote his opionions of patients ailments in favour of an insurance company or WSIB. The doctor testified that the friend did this deliberately and intentionally because it was lucrative business. Occasionally he would agree that there was something wrong with the patient just so people wouldn't talk. He did this rarely because it would mean losing business from insurance companies and WSIB. Reports to govering bodies of medical professions have resulted in very little progress. This is a big problem. If the insurance people and WSIB end up not paying for a persons injuries then the tax payer will. Head injuries are particularly difficult because people have lost a primary function that may be unrecognizeable to the person who sustatined the injury. A head injury is like a computer virus or a damage in a computer chip. Things can seem normal but aren't.
  • H.M Shakir | 30 Apr 2016, 09:19 PM Agree 0
    http://fullfreeversion.com
  • Daisee | 20 Jan 2017, 11:26 AM Agree 0
    Wow, the lawyer says 'disgruntled employee' sort of the same tactics of WSIB for 'pre-existing condition', Crooks & Liars.
Post a reply