Forum

HRM Online forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 02 Mar 2017, 08:00 AM Agree 0
An Ontario judge has slammed Mountie officials after one employee was subjected to years of workplace bullying.
  • Chris | 02 Mar 2017, 10:37 AM Agree 0
    Please correct me if I'm misguided in my thoughts because it seems to me that a MALE officer being harassed for his politics receives a swifter result than hundreds of FEMALE officers who have filed a class action SEXUAL harassment suit. I believe this because I was a victim of sexual harassment from members of the RCMP when I served as a public servant at the detachment in my community. Part of my "healing" from that experience was to destroy all the documentation I had collected over 3 years of inappropriate treatment and bullying therefore I no longer have the evidence to support my claim (the class action suit coming much later than when I was forced to leave my position). Stories like these, however, prove that the scars remain and can easily be picked open.
Post a reply