Forum

HRD Canada forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
HRM CA | 18 Dec 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Forcing Muslim workers to eat pork, mocking their language and threatening to replace them with "white" workers sees a Toronto business facing hefty damages.
  • Carrin | 18 Dec 2013, 08:21 AM Agree 0
    I can assure you I will never eat at this restaurant. Curious what other Toronto residents feel about the treatment of hard working, tax paying citizens. Shame on you Le Papillon!
  • JoAnn | 18 Dec 2013, 08:54 AM Agree 0
    The word 'Disgusting' doesn't even come close to the actions of the owners of Le Papillon. I will never eat at this establishment, nor will my family or friends once I forward the article to them. Just remember "we are all immigrants" to this great country!!! Treat everyone EQUALLY regardless of color, creed, religion, etc... We are ALL HUMANS!!!!
  • Sandy MacDonald | 18 Dec 2013, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    I had been considering going to this restaurant.
    I have now changed my mind and will NEVER dine there.
  • Yasmin Hujjatullah | 18 Dec 2013, 01:18 PM Agree 0
    That is against etiquettes. Will never go or recommend this place to any one. Owners who can not be faithful to their employees , on whose hard work, they are surviving and making money how can they be nice and fair to customers. They can compromise on the quality of the food too.
  • Imran | 23 Dec 2013, 06:12 AM Agree 0
    This place should be closed permanently. the kind of disgusting actions they did are against norms of any society in the world and I am surprised they existed here in Toronto; the biggest city of Canada
Post a reply